INDUSTRIAL ECOLOGY AND PHYSIOLOGY
The section contains articles on the ecology of galvanic production, the physiological effects of chemicals in liquid and gaseous form on the human body. Materials on wastewater neutralization and chemical waste management are also presented.
Scientific section editor - к.т.н. Фазлутдинов К.К.
Physiological role and impact of chemical elements (substances) on the human body
• Al - Aluminum.
• CH3COO- - Acetates.
• CO32- - Carbonates.
• SO42- - Sulphates.
• Surfactants - Surfactants.
Methods of purification (neutralization) of wastewater from galvanic production
• Comparative characteristics of wastewater neutralization methods.
• Reagent method for neutralization of acid-base (AC) effluents and heavy metal ions (except chromium).
• Reagent method for neutralization of cyanide-containing effluents.
• Adsorption methods for extracting heavy metal ions from wastewater.
• Biological methods of wastewater treatment of galvanic production.
• Liquid extraction methods for the treatment of galvanic wastewater.
• Reverse osmosis wastewater treatment systems.
• Electro- and galvanocoagulation methods of wastewater treatment.
The impact on the human body of substances, emitted into the air by electroplating plants
• 0155 - Sodium carbonate.
• 0203 - Chromium (VI) oxide.
• 0301 - Nitrogen (IV) oxide (Nitrogen dioxide).
• 0302 - Nitrogen acid.
• 0304 - Nitrogen (II) oxide (Nitrogen oxide).
• 0316 - Hydrogen chloride.
• 0322 - Sulfuric acid.
• 0348 - Phosphoric acid.
• 3132 - Sodium orthophosphate.
• 3155 - Sodium nitrate.
Methods for cleaning emissions from galvanic production
• Gas cleaning methods.
Solid waste. Environmental impact. Treatment methods
Articles on general ecology
• Water at home - the composition of tap water, cleaning methods.
• On the inexpediency of building waste incineration plants.
• Environmental aspects of fossil fuel combustion.
Do you want to become our client?
Just leave your request by filling out the form on the right and we will contact you as soon as possible. Thank you!
By submitting an application, you agree to processing of your personal data. Your data is protected.