Chrome plating - Cr
Need chrome plating? This section of our online catalog contains all types of chromium coatings produced by NPP Elektrokhimiya.
The group combines five chrome plating processes:
• Protective and decorative - a thin layer on nickel and/or copper. The coating has the highest degree of gloss.
• Hard - the highest hardness and wear resistance among traditional electroplating.
• Dairy - easily run in, relatively plastic and easily polished coating.
• Matte (gray) - anti-reflective coating with good wear resistance.
• Black - light absorbing and anti-reflective coating. It is not pure chromium. Relatively thin, therefore it is applied over a sublayer of other metals and with oiling.
Chrome plating is one of the most difficult processes in electroplating, especially when processing complex-shaped parts or internal surfaces is required.
To order chrome plating, send a request to our manager.
Do you want to become our client?
Just leave your request by filling out the form on the right and we will contact you as soon as possible. Thank you!
By submitting an application, you agree to processing of your personal data. Your data is protected.